- HP - health. Taking damage decreases your HP. When it reaches 0 — creature dies. Health can regenerate to its maximum value and not higher.
- ATK - attack, damage dealt per attack.
- DEF - defence, reduces damage taken.
- SPD - speed, determines attack order. The higher the speed, the earlier creature attacks.
- REG - regeneration, how much HP restores every turn.
- RNG - attack range, how far shoots the creature. Range 1 means creature can only attack enemy within 1 cell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.